Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Sweet Little Susan

You are here . . . and I have held you at last!!!!

Both I and your Aunt Lissa thought you'd be a girl but others said you were a boy! They were wrong. I felt your joy the day your Mom first told me about you. I knew then . . . but I still had to wait and see. Now you are growing up so quickly. It seems like forever since I last saw you. You were just a few weeks old. Now you are almost 6 months. The time has flown. You have new little teeth and can sit up and do all these amazing things that I have missed out on.

I hope to see you before you take your first step . . . but if not, know that my heart goes with you. Go for it, girl!!!!

Love from Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment